Image Courtesy: indianweddingcard.com
Wedding Invitation selection can be a tedious job. There are many websites and a wide range of options to choose from. How do you select the perfect invitation for your wedding? Here are some key points to remember when selecting and ordering your wedding invitation:
1. Select the invitation based on your wedding colors or theme.
2. If on a budget, make sure the card is not oversize or overweight, so that you don’t have to pay a hefty postage per invitation.
3. Make sure that the return address is printed on the top left corner or the front flap of the envelope of your invitation.
4. Price out all the enclosures and extras in your invitation: RSVP card, Thank You notes, Maps etc. These extras can add a lot of additional cost to the actual cost.
5. If you are going to India for shopping, consider getting the cards mailed to an Indian address and pick them up while you are there to save on the shipping costs.
6. Always get a sample and an online proof of your invitation to check for typos.
7. Stick to a maximum of 4% of your budget for your wedding invitations, including postage and shipping costs.
Your Wedding Invitation gives the first impression of how your wedding will actually be. If you have any questions, just comment to this post or email me with any question at firstname.lastname@example.org.